Лицензионное соглашение на английском языке
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using Termite. If you do not accept these terms you must cease using this software immediately.
- Termite (“The Software”) is copyright 2015-2017 by S2-Team, all rights reserved.
- The Software has FREE and PRO versions. FREE version has limited functionality, PRO version has full functionality. Unregistered using of the PRO version of Software is in violation of Russia and international copyright laws.
- One registered copy of the PRO version of The Software may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single computer used by multiple people, but not both.
- You may use FREE version of The Software on multiple computers by multiple people.
- If you want to purchase a multi-user license for your organization (for case when multiple people can use The Software on multiple computers), please, connect with our sale center by e-mail [email protected]
- The Software is distributed “as is”. No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied.You use at your own risk. Neither the author, the licensor nor the agents of the licensor will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the PRO version of The Software, or any subset of the PRO version of The Software, except as provided for in this agreement.
- You may not use, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the FREE version of The Software, or any subset of the FREE version of The Software, except as provided for in this agreement.
- Installing and using the software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove all software files from your storage devices and cease to use The Software.